Friday, May 10, 2013

New Places

As you know we have moved to Oklahoma City. And as you know I'm directionally challenged and don't know where anything is here!
We've been trying to eat local and we've found some new places to eat that are equally or greater then our favorites in Norman.
Our favorite sandwich place- Pickerman's on 89th and Penn. We went here a lot when we attended Oklahoma City Community College. It wasn't really new but its just closer and we get to eat there more often. They have Delicious sandwiches, soups and chili.
New Mexican Food Spot- Alvarado's on 119th and Western. This place is the bomb dot com! So far I haven't had anything that I don't like. YOU MUST HAVE A SOPAPILLA WITH BRANDY SAUCE! SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!
Authentic Italian Food Place- Spazio Ristorante on 104th and Penn. Real pasta, real sauce, real good! There was this place in Norman that we loved called Gaberino's and I think this place will be a good replacement! I'm excited to eat my left overs.

I'm hoping I can find more local restaurants that I can tell you about. For now, try these and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment