Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May ( Days 11- 14)

May 11: We ran a 5k for the first time ever! (Well actually we walked it but whatever.) We did the color me rad run and I didn't get as colorful as I expected.  
After the race, we went home showered and rested up for Em's bday party. Which I didn't get any pictures of. It seemed like she had a good time. I was preoccupied with all the babies there! :)
I can't believe she's already 12. Its bittersweet. Im sad she's growing up but excited to see what God has in store for her.


 May 12: Mother's Day
I love these two so much. They both do so much for us!
We took my mother in law out to lunch at The Garage ( her favorite). We sat and chatted for a while.
We then went and hung out with my mom. All she wanted to do was go see a dollar movie. We saw The Host, it was good but I wouldn't buy it. John and Em didn't want to see it. So they went and got candy and played redneck games on the wii.
 
May 13: Birthday Dinner
Mom always makes us a special dinner for our birthdays. We celebrated mine,  Em's and Grandma's birthdays.  We had chicken enchiladas and strawberry cake.  I got a lot of Warren giftcards. I'm a movie junkie so this was perfect!  We always have a good time together. Lots of giggles and pictures.

 














May 14:
Today is Grandma Carol's birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment