Friday, May 10, 2013

May (Days 1-10)

May is a crazy month for me! We have 6 birthdays and mother's day! Every weekend is busy but I love celebrating my families lives!

 This weeks birthday shout out goes to my cousin Fer Fer! She's the big 2-1!! We can finally go out together! She's been through so much the last few months and I'm happy to see her doing better.











 

We saw Iron Man 3 on May 5th. I thought it was good but felt like it had holes in it. I walked away wondering will there be more appearances of Iron Man? Or is it done? Its good! Go see it! Let me know what you think!
For all you 21 and up- ers: Warren Theater (The Best Theater EVER!) had a very yummy drink called The Mandarin (the bad guy in IM3) and an Iron Man drink, but I had already had that one before.










Oh! AND I started going back to dance again with the girls that I've been dancing with since 2005(?)! My soul is so happy! I haven't danced since January 2011. The only reason I stopped was because I was planning a wedding and then life got in the way and we hadn't started back up since.
The first night back and it was just 3 of us and we went hard! I couldn't walk right for 3 days!


We watched Em's last band concert. She didn't care for band but she stayed committed and finished the year out. I'm excited to see her do speech and drama. She's shy in front of large groups but she is the funniest kid alive when she's with people who are close to her!



Next times preview:
Color Me Rad 5k (what was I thinking)
Emily's Bday
Mother's Day
Grandma's Bday
My Bday
Girls Night Out

No comments:

Post a Comment