Saturday, April 27, 2013

April

Another crazy month has come and gone and I didn't write a thing. This month was nuts and I'm thankful its almost done!

We moved to OKC the beginning of April. I love our new apartment! It doesn't smell like weed (because of neighbors), the neighbors are quiet, and maintence is fast! BUT I have been to the norman apartment 2-3 times a week cleaning or moving crap out and I'm tired of that place! I'm ready to turn in my keys and hopefully get most of our deposit back!

TJ, Kelly, and I took Emily to see Jurassic Park! She'd never seen it before and with it out in theaters, we thought it would be fun to go. She loved it! I was a little worried it would scare her and every now and then I would lean over and ask her if she was okay. After the movie she said "That was awesome, but I don't think I'll be going to a museum any time soon!" Lol!


I decorated the apt on John's last day at his old job.
John started his new job! So far so good! He's in training for 4 weeks and enjoying it so far. It seems like a great place to work.







We got new phones! I know this isn't interesting but my phone is frickin' cool! I finally got instagram! You can follow me at mrsgorton.


Me and Kelly before we left to go to the ballet.
I checked off a bucket list item. Me and my sister in law went to see Swan Lake! As a former dancer, I've always wanted to  see this ballet! It was just beautiful. The foot work, the dancers, the scenes, just all of it. Absolutely Beautiful.







We had a garage sale. John and I had a ton of clothes that we needed to get rid of and it was name brand, well taken care of stuff and I didn't want to just donate it. So me, mom, and Emily had a sale. We made pretty good money but still had a few boxes for Goodwill to come pick up. I did keep the dance clothes, so if anyone knows a dancer that needs new leotards or shorts let me know!


I'm ready for May! I'm starting it off right by seeing Iron Man 3 on May 5! I run a 5k (I'm gonna die), turn 26 (eek!), and lots more! Hopefully things won't be to crazy and I'll get to clue you in on what's going on with The Gortons!

No comments:

Post a Comment