Saturday, February 2, 2013

January

WOW I haven't been on here in a while! Here's what happened in January.

We decided not to buy a house yet. This is a good thing. It gives us more time to save so we can get something that we really want and not have to settle. It felt like a relief as sonn as we decided so I know it was the right thing to do.

We celebrated our moms' birthdays. We went to Abuelos for my mother in law's birthday and had dinner and a good time. For my mom's birthday we had all the siblings over to our apartment and John made burgers and we had a purple cake that Em decorated!

Me and Kelly went to visit Grandma Alice. It was a good time and she seems to be doing really well even though she has chemo every week. God is really taking care of her! She has energy and is feeling good! I made her and Papa and little valentine's goodie basket. It had stuff for spaghetti, valentine cups, sparkling grape juice, box of chocolate, and rose petals.

John and I have been pretty lazy this month. We like to stay home and watch movies on the weekends and relax. December was pretty crazy so its a nice change of pace.
 Plus we got a lot of movies for christmas to watch!

I've kind of started my resolutions. I've been going to a pilates class on sundays and we've been trying to eat better. I haven't lost any weight :( but I'm hoping to do better starting february.
We signed up for Color Me Rad 5k in May. I really have to get started on the couch to 5k program or I'm not gonna make it in that race!

I hope y'all have had a good month! I'll do my best to start writing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment