Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Because it wouldn't be a new year with out a blog post about resolutions and things to look forward to.

Resolutions
  • Of course number one is to lose weight or even just tone up. I want to go to the gym at least three times a week. We pay for it, we need to use it!
  • I'd like to get to know my sister in law more. We've both agreed that we want to have sister dates. I want this to happen.
  • MOVE! I don't care if we buy or rent a house, duplex, or condo. I want out of these awful apartments.
  • To continue to be a better wife. Marriage is work but its fun work and I want to continue to learn how to love and support my husband.
That's really all I can think of right now.

Things to Look Forward to
Lots of fun things coming in 2013!
  •  Maroon 5 with my best friend.
  • Swan Lake with my sister in law. I've always wanted to see this ballet.
  • MOVING!! 
  • Hopefully we'll be able to have a small get away to Dallas.
  • Celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary.
  • The many, MANY awesome movies coming out!

 I'm such a movie junkie! Here's a few that I really can't wait to see!
  •  Monster University
  •  Despicable Me 2
  •  The Wolverine
  •  RED 2
  • The Little Mermaid- This was my absolute favorite movie as a little girl! I alternated Beauty and The Beast and Little Mermaid birthday themed parties! I can not wait!
  • Thor: The Dark World
  • Hunger Games: Catching Fire
  • Anchorman: The Legend Continues.

Warm Bodies
Iron Man 3


The Great Gatsby
I LOVE this time era and this was the only book I enjoyed having to read in school.


Star Trek: Into Darkness

Man of Steel
I haven't liked any of the superman movies that have come out but this one is produced by Christopher Nolan (Director of the Batman trilogy) so I'm hoping its good.

I hope everyone has a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment