Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Festivities

December 28 & 29: We went to my Grandma and Papa Shinn's house in Sulphur to have christmas with them. We came in and had are usual christmas dinner of sandwiches and finger foods. Papa read us the Christmas Story like he always does. (I would really like to find a book of the christmas story that you can record someone reading it. It'd be nice to have it for when I have kids.) We opened gifts one at a time youngest to oldest. We stayed up super late and played games and talked. We woke up and Papa tried to fix us pancakes but he just didn't have the magic touch that morning. We went to Poor Girls, a whole in the wall type place with awesome food! I had a short stack of pancakes and there were only 2 but they were bigger then my head! John had a burrito that was  bigger then his head too! We went back to their house and played more games. It was good time by all! I was so happy to see them! I think they had a good time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment